Safety & Efficiency Plans
AnyWeather Safety & Efficiency Plans give you peace of mind knowing that your home will be professionally cared for and maintained by our highly trained comfort specialists. Safety & Efficiency Plans are the perfect solution for homeowners who want to avoid the high cost of unexpected repairs.
You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil!
Regular maintenance allows us to catch the little things before they cause larger problems. This can save you money and helps give homeowners an accurate expectation on the remaining life of the system. Homeowners are usually unaware that the system’s manufacturer warranty is void if the system has not been maintained.
Use the following advice for when to have maintenance done for your HVAC Equipment…
- Heating & Cooling System – Perform maintenance in the spring and fall
- Cooling System Only – Perform maintenance at least once a year, before the cooling season
- Heating System Only – Perform maintenance at least once a year, before the heating season.
Our Residential Maintenance Plan Benefits…
- All service calls at the discounted rate of $79 for a diagnostic fee (during business hours)
- 15% discount on all services
- Priority response to any service call
- Reduced mechanical failure
- Improve comfort conditions
Our Maintenance Checklist
- Check manifold gas pressure
- Check the pilot safety
- Check blower alignment
- Check and oil blower & motor
- Clean and adjust the pilot
- Check/adjust the main burner
- Measure air flow & static pressure
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coils
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check for gas/combustion leaks
- Check draft
- Check temperature settings
- Check humidity setting
- Clean or replace filters
- Check for duct leakage
- Check amps and voltages
- Clean evaporator coil
- Check controls operation
- Test limit switch
- Inspect wiring and connections
- Check thermostat
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check oil pump pressure
- Add algaecide tablets to drain pan
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Cycle check operations
3 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty On All Air Conditioning and Heating Repairs
We are already known for offering incredible prices on air conditioning repair. So it’s no surprise to us when people say that the cost to fix the air conditioner was much lower than what they had been quoted by another company. Today we offer an unprecedented 3 year warranty on all repairs. That’s right. If we fix your air conditioner we guarantee the part and labor will continue to work for at least 3 years and most likely much longer. This is our guarantee to you. Acts of God are not covered under this warranty.
The industry standard for nearly all repairs performed by HVAC contractors is just 90 days. Some air conditioning companies offer one year on compressor. But we are offering a complete and comprehensive 3 year warranty on all repairs that we make to your air conditioner or furnace.
Contact Us (859-781-4822) to learn more or to request an appointment!
Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Upfront Pricing on All Equipment Replacement